Friday, June 18, 2010

SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

25off-v.gif
Happy Hour Sale -
I love Friday Nights :)

Starting at 5pm
tonight......

Receive
25% Off your entire order
when you make a purchase
of $100.00 or more
CODE 25OFF

Receive
15% Off your entire order
when you make a purchase of
$50 - $99.99
CODE 15OFF

Receive
10% Off your order when
you purchase up to $49.99
CODE 10OFF


Offer valid on all products
- excludes postage, classes & retreat payments.
Starting Friday 18th June
at 5pm finishing on Friday 25th June 9pm.
Orders cannot be
joined together to receive the extra discount. Discount 
is to be applied at time of ordering.All sale orders must 
be paid for within 3 days of orderingor the order will 
be cancelled.

I have taken all measures to hope the stock take is correct - but please accept my apologise if for some reason it fails me.... I will include a refund with your order for any item is unavailable when ordering....

No comments: