Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1st of Feb..... Celebration SALE!!!!

WOW the 2nd month of 2011 already....
and ALL my kids are back to school!!!!
So lets celebrate and have a sale
Take 15% off your order by entering this code at checkout
BTSFEB11
Happy Shopping HERE
I was also hoping to use this post to show you the 1st SFS Sketch for the year
but my scanner has decided not to play nice so I will
have to try to scan it at work and load it later.
But I can show you Kate & my sample pages.....



okay im off to work - I will load some 1st day of school pics as well as holiday shots later
Have a great one - and stay out of the heat!!!


2 comments:

Kate said...

Love your take on the sketch, and woohoo for the sale!!!!

Emily P said...

love the pages, looking forward to having a go at the sketch! :)