Monday, February 7, 2011

Its Retreat Organising time

Time to ORGANISE my business today!!!
I have updated the retreat blog with dates & lists for the TWOP retreats for 2011
have a look and make sure you let me know if you are interested.
If you are on a list and know you cannot make it PLEASE let me know ASAP.

Other ORGANISING today will be class dates.
The Blind SCrapping Dates are on the Forum.
Yes SFS has a forum - would you like to come and chat with us????
Email me HERE for info

AND
dont forget we are still on SALE!!!!
15% off everything on line....

I will also be loading some NEW kits today or tomorrow and these too will have 15% off!!!
YES new stock at 15% off!!!!

okay of to open the boxes and boxes of NEW stock I just got...
back soon I hope - if not send out a search party - I will be lost under the papers!!!

No comments: