Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Pages & Pics

Meet Princess..... this is our new addition...well Meah's anyway...we got it for her for her Bday.... 11 weeks old, and she is a bit cute.... she is very good, although loves to run around inside and jump on the furniture... she will be an outside cat though, but I am letting her spend some time inside and sleeping n the laundry for the 1st week.....

a couple of layouts completed today for a Random challenge at boutique.... the she album....

and this is my layout from Bons CC challenge from Monday night.... had to use yellow, lrg alpha & 2 different types of flowers....
My class kit layout from today..... we sanded, stamped,inked, tore, glossied, cut & then cut some more... it was a good class, with the option of pink or Blue PP.... I have some more packs if anyone is interested email me for more details.

3 comments:

Giovanna Scott said...

I honestly don't know how you do it all Peta!! They all look great and that bump of yours is divine. Not long to go now...all the best. xx

Fran said...

Yes, you're one amazing woman Peta!! And now I'm adding more to your plate by tagging you on my blog!
Love these LO's!

Fran xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

i love the she layout it looks brilliant and the pic is divine

sandie
xx